Difficulty in communicating?
Come to our workshop!
4 May 2011, Wednesday Time: 9 – 11 am.
Venue: Grand Tropic Suite Hotel
Jln. Letjend S.Parman Kav. 3 Jakarta Barat 11470
Phone: (62 21) 564 1555
MMN will soon launch a booklet introducing our common definitions of migration terms with translation of all the terms and definitions into 6 Mekong languages (Burmese, Chinese, Khmer, Lao, Thai, Vietnamese).
The booklet aims to promote mutual understanding among human rights advocates in the region when discussing migration issues. We will have fun activities to try out the booklet and all people interested in Mekong migration issues are welcome to join!
Who should attend:
- Migrant advocates from the Mekong region
- All people who are interested in working on Mekong migration issues
- Mekong language speakers are especially welcome!
What to expect:
- learn about the to-be-launched Mekong vocabulary booklet
- to be involved in the process of making the booklet, YOUR booklet!
- to have a fun time with the MMN!
For inquiries, please contact:
Reiko Harima (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Plaii (email@example.com)